quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2020

These perfect must-have USB adapters for your MacBook are just $4 each | Macworld

Today's Best Tech Deals

Picked by Macworld's Editors

Top Deals On Great Products

Picked by Techconnect's Editors

If you own a MacBook you’re aware of its biggest problem—there are no USB-A ports. Today’s deal has you covered: This two-pack of USB-C-to-USB-A adapters in silver or gray are just $8 today, the lowest they’ve been all year and a must-have for your MacBook.

I own this USB-C adapter and it’s an indispensable part of my setup. Not only does it connect my old USB-A devices and cables to my MacBook without an expensive hub, it also perfectly matches my laptop's space gray hue.  It’s small enough so I can still plug a second USB-C cable next to it (though you can't fit two adapters side by side) and it’s light and unobtrusive enough to keep attached to my favorite USB-A accessories. Simply put it’s a far better option than the clunky adapter Apple sells for nearly five times as much.

So go grab a pair before the price goes back up. Your Macbook will thank you.

[Today’s deal: Two-pack of USB-A-to-USB-C adapters for $8 at Amazon]

Michael Simon covers all things mobile for PCWorld and Macworld. You can usually find him with his nose buried in a screen. The best way to yell at him is on Twitter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário